Friday, January 9, 2009

Jan

Jan. 9th Why an egg? And is that cookie dough again? Yes, it's cookies. I love to bake. I like to bake when I'm stressed out. Our truck was in the shop and supposed to be fixed yesterday. DH drove it home. But that was it. We have a new clutch, but can't get it into gear!! He had to get it towed again to the shop. Thank God for friends with gas guzzling trucks!! There are some other things on my mind as well. Things I can only pray about! Now get to the egg you say! I made the cookie dough (sugar & spice)...no eggs. The kids went next door for an egg. The girl gave us two! In return we gave her fresh cookies out of the oven! Yum! Jan. 8th I was too busy to post yesterday's. Here's the story on this one. The kids and I had a busy day. DH got off work, came & picked me up so we could get the truck from the mechanics. He then had to go to a wake for a coworker. There wasn't much time for dinner. So we went to KFC.
Love his face? He took one of me too, but I have control of the blog! mwahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment