Friday, January 30, 2009

Jan. 28Th, Wed...This one's out of order. Sorry. This is about as exciting as our day went. I had to go to the bank to cash some checks. Jan. 30Th, Fri...This is my favorite places to walk. I still hadn't taken the pic for the day. When I got there I saw this elderly couple walking and knew I had my photo! I ended up passing them. I looked back and they were holding hands. They kept at a steady pace. Probably how they've lived their lives and stayed married this long. One day maybe someone will take our photo like this.
Jan. 29Th, Thurs...We went bird watching at a nearby lake. It's man made. Not too many people know about it, so the birds are pretty wild. We brought popcorn for the ducks...they all flew away. So, my little ducks ate it on the way home!

Jan 27Th, Tues...I held a RAK on my scrapping site. This is how I picked the winners! Pretty tech savvy, eh!



Jan. 26Th, Mon...Grocery Shopping day! I go grocery shopping every other Mon. So when I go our cart is always full! I was able to stay pretty under the budget too!! Which is always a good thing!






There is no Sunday photo.

1 comment:

  1. You have some really great pix!!
    Love your high tech system for finding a winner! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete